Monday, December 22, 2008

another new year - 2009

I have about an hour before I should probably leave for my flight. The cat is walking laps around the sofa, dragging her toy with her mouth. I'm going to miss that cute little devil that wakes me up 10x last night. Other than the cat and the weather and the 5 hour trip to CT, I won't miss anything else here.

Now, this isn't what this post is about. This post is about the new year - new year's resolution, to be more specific. As I was looking back through my old blog posts I wondered whether I had a new year's resolution last year. I vaguely recalled that I might have set something up. I did. The resolution was:
Don't go nuts

Alright. Not hard. Did I succeed? To avoid turning this post into a ramble - no. I didn't. I failed at least once, possibly more. (Thankfully the only consequence was some yelling and feeling bad for a few days.)

For 2009, I want to keep that same resolution. I want to add one more, though, that I will fail for sure. I will be happy if I make significant progress in this one:
Don't be lazy.

That's it. Deceptively simple. Alright, I'll see you guys in T.

And good bye, Philadelphia.

I miss Thai Express.

End of Entry

4 comments:

Oliver Warbux said...

welcome back.

Unknown said...

thank you.

Boggled said...

have fun pwning us with your skillz =P

poor neko-chan =3

Steven said...

cheers from LA, happy holidays :)