Monday, March 2, 2009

san frans...

It's such a hard decision... and I'm swaying more and more towards San Frans.... not because of the perks or anything you guys are rooting for San Frans for but... merely because I am not confident in my ability to survive in Shelton. The work cite is in the middle of nowhere, and not at all close to a train station. That basically kills my hope that I'd be able to focus more in Shelton. Quite the contrary: I'd have to worry about food & everything and ..... -sigh-....

But yeah, PHP sucks but they seem to be making money, so there's got to be at least something I can learn from them.

It'll be good preparation (in some sense) for Germany, too.

San franz.... -sigh-....

8 min till 1 pm

End of Entry

6 comments:

Steven said...

well?

Unknown said...

well... they're screwed. they offered 9 people thinking that about 2-4 will accept (as that's what happens usually), but 7 accepted. my life just got more complicated.

Unknown said...

they = tagged

Oliver Warbux said...

i think they have an obligation to take you in (or can they just say 'screw it'? =/).

Unknown said...

they should. but what stops them but honour?

Oliver Warbux said...

I think CECS would be kinda pissy that they're not living up to their side of the 'obligation'.